Sunday 24 April 2011

My collection

Hello again, i decided to upload some pictures of my collection, these pictures are quite old some new figures aren't in it because i didn't have them at the time. First up my manga!!


Manga is very hard to find in my country for a decent price and few book shops sell them. They are really expensive like £6.99 per book. And shops only sell the really popular manga like Naruto and bleach and only one shop i know sells a variety of manga like black butler, fruits basket and weird yaoi or ecchi stuff.

Next my figures!!


My nendoroids are currently in their boxes because i don't know where to put them right now and i prefer playing with my figmas : D

Random art wall picture-

I am trying to write/draw my own manga right now so i am practising different styles. I still need to try to find my own style that can still be related to my characters and theme of my manga.

Hope you enjoyed this short intro to my collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment